CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Candlewood 9-4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Candlewood 9-4 Reply with quote

Went to Candy today with Slim,, Got there in the morning sun was not up, yet,, was out on the water right at sun up,, morning was overcast,, water temp was 73 degrees,, weeds were beautiful,, flipped and pitched up 14 bass,, all chunks but nothing great,, all around 2.5 to 3.5lbs,, caught a few small smallies on the tube,I caught around 20 bass, Slim flipped up 2 fish,,, Good job Tim,, Fish were caught in weeds 10 to 16ft,, nothing shallow except small fish,,Tim, Had a great day,, we will do it again Very Happy Anybody up for a night trip to Candy,, Friday the 9th,, Bring your spinnerbaits and some $$ for fuel,, We will catch some nice smallies!! PM me,, I will be leaving around 7pm and returning early am,,
slim2043

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for taking me out Flippy! I had a great time! Like I told you I'm always fishing in the weeds now I have a better understanding when to flip em and pull some chunks out,,, gotta get back out there again and bring in some photo worthy fish Wink next time I'll bring an array of hats and some sheet music and we'll summon the big girls to the weeds Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets do it Very Happy I should maybe start taking pictures of ALL my flippin fish,, Im sick of seeing all these small fish on this sight,, stupid senko fish,, Laughing Except for that nice fish Steven caught recently,,
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sick of seeing small fish too. I need some more flipping lessons Wink

So when are you planning to head out in your canoe with us Flippy?
flippy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek, We could go give me a call,, I might go Friday right after work or maybe I will get out at 10am and fish till around 10pm or later some flippin then night fishing,,, INTERESTED??? I just purchased a canoe and ladder rack for my truck,, the canoe sticks way out from my bed of the truck,,Slim its a good thing I checked the livewells, 2 of the livewell motors were filled with fishing line Rolling Eyes how that got in there I dont know,, but good thing,, I just ordered 2 new ones, Derek,I would love to go to stillwater,,but I wont be using senkos,, you know what people say about those?? Set Hard,,, Jim
slim2043

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what Flippy does if you pull in a 2 Lber! He photobombs you! Very Happy

Last edited by slim2043 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Great pic!! Next time you might want to hold the fish up a bit higher. You could block Flippy and see the fish...but it won't be as funny.

Thanks for the offer Flippy but I can't go out this Friday. I'm sure we could eventually figure something out though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: