CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Countryside Park 09/05
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PECo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Countryside Park 09/05 Reply with quote

I went down the street and around the corner from my house to the ponds at Countryside Park to shore fish for a little while, from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm. I took my light trout setup that's spooled with six pound test Trilene monofilament. I still can't stand that stretchy stuff, but you can cast a flea a mile with it. I threw a small rooster tail inline spinner for a while, but didn't see any trout. I caught one largemouth bass in the lower pond and four in the upper pond. They were all tiny and all took a wacky rigged three inch Senko. I guess that if you throw a three inch bait, you should expect to catch a four inch fish, huh? Hey, Derek, they look like some of yours Razz :

Oh, I almost forgot that I also landed a sunny, right before I left the park:

It was fun walking through the woods around the ponds, though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol...I did catch a few of those yesterday. You got me beat on that one in the 5th pic with the senko though Very Happy
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys!

Dinks, Dinks, and more Dinks ! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Well....OK! For fun !

Get back to Stillwater -> Lot of Big fish there for both of you yet to catch! Very Happy Thumbs Up

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
SAP284

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I envy how much you get to fish lol. I bet if you tried frogging those little lmb probably would still try to hit your bait! Yesterday when I was fishing I saw a little bass go for my frog and then run away haha..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: