CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Stillwater 8-20-11 Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Seadog,, Who are you calling school girls,, and what foul language,, Oh by the way watthe555 PM SENT Exclamation And Seadog,,, you get in arguements with EVERYBODY Laughing

Hi flippy!

The foul language I was refering to was the person who used the F word at you and called you the C word.
Posted it right after your big post.
Then came my whoa post.
Looks like he removed it.
That definitely would have started a fight!

Arguments -> Me? -> NO! -> Guess what I'm doing right now behind my PC -> LMAO Laughing

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeaDog1 wrote:
Guess what I'm doing right now behind my PC

Whoa...whoa!! I don't think anyone wants pictures of that Shocked

As for Flippy's statements about catching big fish...I can personally attest that I have fished with him and he has never caught a fish over 1.5lbs...I wanna see some pictures too Razz Laughing
PECo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, Jim catches big fish. . . fast:

He tosses big fish back into the water because they're in the way of even bigger fish. Tourney guys are fishing machines. They fly over the water to the fish, pull them up, throw them in the livewell or over the side and fly over the water to more fish.

I'm just not that intense. For me, fishing is relaxing. Although I have to admit that Jim giggles more while fishing than anyone else I've ever seen. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's true. When Jim and I went to candy he pulled in some 3-4s and I was like "nice!" he was like "pfffft" and then he giggles at a 4-5 and says "almost what I'm looking for". Twisted Evil he's an awesome guy and a blast to fish with

@Jim - I still need a picture fish Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="DirtyDawg10"]
SeaDog1 wrote:
Guess what I'm doing right now behind my PC

Whoa...whoa!! I don't think anyone wants pictures of that Shocked

Hi DD!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Man! I'm feeling so up! -> After effects of the reunion is going to last awhile! Very Happy

Phil, Your right -> flippy is a fishing machine or is that addict! Laughing

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
SAP284

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I just checked back on this forum and didnt realize it got so out of hand lol.

Flippy - I didnt mean to offend you or anything, I think its great that you are catching those fish like I said before. You are much more experienced than me and I wasnt trying to call you out or anything. I wasnt sure if you were referring to me or someone else in the forum but I never called you a "liar" I just was curious if you had some photos like Phil said. The "oh okay" that I wrote seems like you might have taken it out of context, you have been on this forum for A LOT longer than I have and many people know you...I unfortunately don't.

Again I apologize for making it seem like I didnt believe you, I admire your skills. I am not a young kid...and I am not as experienced as you. As you can see I ask for advice on here often and love to get new ideas and see catches people have made.

-Steve
dave_376

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was it your tummy or your rine stone thong that was causing you rectal pains...lol
flippy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody knows,,,, after wearing my rhinestone thong,,, they call me The Rhinestone Cowboy, even though I did lose a rhinestone and I dont know where it went Rolling Eyes
pikePERSUADER1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last winter i caught a 6lb LMB with a 13 inch live sucker icefishing for pike, and the bass had it all the way down its throat EASY, if that answers your question about bait size!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: