CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: Utility Binders at Cabelas?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAP284

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Utility Binders at Cabelas? Reply with quote

Anyone have any experience with these? I have a HUGE tackle box and I am trying to consolidate things so I have something small to bring with me. Its a pain in the ass to bring tons of tackle with me so I was thinking of picking up one of those binders where I can put yamamotos, spinners, and hooks in. Any suggestions? I know a lot of people fish on yaks here so i figured light tackle is helpful rather than lugging around big boxes. I do have a big boat, however its still annoying having a big box.

-Steve
steven1smith

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are helpful, but I only use them for soft plastics. They're much better for storing plastics in than a big tackle box. For all the other baits, I sort them into smaller plano boxes, like one for spinnerbaits, one for crankbaits, one for hooks, ect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxCdnQ8WEfQ
slim2043

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto on what Steven said. I store and org all my soft plastics hooks and weights in the binder but I have boxes for everything else. If you just have a little of this and a little of that etc. I'd suggest sticking with one box.

What I do... I bought a surf bag with shoulder strap and throw my cabelas binder and a small box or two in there. It also holds my pliers scissors light camera and scale. This way I can take what I want and stay fairly organized too.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I need something for all my soft plastics its overflowing my tackle box lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: