CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Non-Resident Permit.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moss724

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Non-Resident Permit. Reply with quote

Does CT Fish & Game offer a Non-Resident permit for fresh water fishing. I'm looking to take a trip down from MA in the Spring of 2012. Many states offer a permit for 3-10 days. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
PECo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connecticut overcharges its own residents for fishing licenses and non-residents get it even worse. Sorry! Confused For more than 3 consecutive days, you'd need a non-resident inland fishing license, which cost $55 in 2011. It could only get worse in 2012.

http://www.eregulations.com/connecticut/fishing/licenses/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="PECo"]Connecticut overcharges its own residents for fishing licenses and non-residents get it even worse. Sorry! Confused For more than 3 consecutive days, you'd need a non-resident inland fishing license, which cost $55 in 2011. It could only get worse in 2012.

Well that is good and bad news at the same time. I could not find that $22.00 permit on their site. I suppose I could limit myself to 3 days on this trip. Thanks for the info. You gotta pay to play like always. Cool
PECo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you scroll down the page on which the link I posted lands, you'll see that the Nonresident Inland Waters Fishing License for 3 Consecutive Days costs $22.00. Ouch! But thanks for even considering paying for it. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why on earth do you want to fish here?

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
hila2006

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're from Mass, and the out of state 3 day license is about the same price, well as NH, which we had every year. Plus Mass isn't really tons better than here, lots more idiots on most of the public lakes, and that's about it. We actually were planning a vacation here for this summer, then found out we were moving here, kind of creepy.
Moss724

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurtleKiss wrote:
Why on earth do you want to fish here?

I'm going to camp in every New England state this coming spring and attempt to catch a bass as well.
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breakneck. Your MA license will work in all of the CT portion. Guaranteed bass.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: