CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: Bigfoot Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi flippy!

Thanks! I always try hard to be a Gentleman and good Sportsman Exclamation

Oh! Did you mean "Loud" Exclamation -> Hmmmmm Exclamation NAH Exclamation
You've got me beat with the XXX tales of your Thong Exclamation Shocked Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

Here's the picture of you taking up ski-jumping in your Thong!

I know -> But this was too good a moment to pass up and not post the picture Exclamation

Best regards,
SeaDog1
Fisherman100

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Bigfoot Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Ok, I just got back from the Canadian, Maine border, and as you all know I was looking for Bigfoot, go ahead and laugh, but wait till you hear the story, My buddy and I headed out there for a week of hunting, We took our quads and headed as far as we could, thank god for gps, So we set up our cameras and camp, the first night we were sitting around the campfire when all of a sudden my stomach let me know its time, so I walked a little into the woods found a stump with a hole in it, and did my thing, so as Im sitting there doing my thing when all of a sudden a rock comes flying at me and lands behind me, so I thought it was my buddy, so I started a monkey noise jokingly. I saw trees bending bushes swaying, and I thought, Is my buddy on drugs, So I walk back to camp and find that my buddy is passed out in the tent, Then all of a sudden something trips our trip wire, I jump up and run to the ridge where it was tripped and son of a gun, I see a huge object on the ridge, I dont want to take a shot because I really dont know what it is, and that was it for the rest of the week, until the last night, I still have goose bumps, The last night we are ready to give up, when all of a sudden I smell this weird smell, I look at my buddy and say, Dude is that you?? He laughs, then we hear a hard thumping noise, like taking a log and slamming it up against a tree, so my buddy takes a log and starts hitting a tree with it, all of a sudden a rock comes out of nowhere, And I thought game on so I ran in the tent and put on my camo thong, that also has a light(guess where) Anyway my buddy went after him, so I climbed a huge tree, I sat up there for about 2 hours, playing with my light, when all of a sudden I look down the tree and see this bear like thing staring at me, I really dont know what it was and it started shaking the tree, I start freakin out,and screamin, and it runs away a couple minutes later I see my buddies light running through the woods and hes screamin, so I scurry down the tree, by this time I dont know where my thong is, He makes it back to the camp, and Im already packed up and we fly out of there very quickly, we go for about an hour and stop to take a break, as we get off the quads I start laughing because we are naked, he turned to light a smoke when I realized something was hanging out of his butt, First I thought to myself, maybe he has hemroids so I asked him if he was alright, he turned and looked at me, I knew from that look he was VIOLATED, he broke down and told me what happened, appearently, He told me Bigfoot grabbed his thong and put it on his head, and thats the light I saw bouncing around, I guess Bigfoots mate by grabbing their mate and running, and thats what I saw, Then he told me that they mark their mate with a,,,, I dont know what it was, He told me not to tell anybody, Ya right

Well I heard that bigfoots do like to throw rocks at people when they feel if they are in danger and whack logs against trees to warn the others of danger or to communicate when their not close enough. Id seen em throw rocks at people and make noises like people so dont be fooled by their human noises but be aware! Their comin for ya....
Facebook.com/LorenzoNReyes
hila2006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't agree on Charlie Moore, he may be a loud obnoxious guy, but nothing wrong with him. And yes, he can fish. So lighten up a bit. We can't all be what you want people to be.
Fisherman100

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Ok...... Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Ya but Seadog,,, people say that about you Laughing Laughing

Ok... Thats a little too far dont ya think? but charlie moore is a wicked dingbat But he isnt too bad when u meet him, hes ok... but he gets annoying
Facebook.com/LorenzoNReyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: