CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: ice report jan. 8th
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icefishingnewbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: ice report jan. 8th Reply with quote

I live in higganum ct and here is my report first i checked the local ponds and they 1-2 1/2 inches of ice not fishable but will be by next week then checked higganum resivor was covered except for next to the dam only skim ice though not safenext weekend we should be fishing the local ponds i guarrentee it Razz Very Happy Good fishin
pikePERSUADER1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: ice report jan. 8th Reply with quote

icefishingnewbie wrote:
I live in higganum ct and here is my report first i checked the local ponds and they 1-2 1/2 inches of ice not fishable but will be by next week then checked higganum resivor was covered except for next to the dam only skim ice though not safenext weekend we should be fishing the local ponds i guarrentee it Razz Very Happy Good fishin
Guarantee it huh? have you seen the warm rain predicted for thursday?
bdiggy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention the next 4 days of 40+ weather.
perfect hook set

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually dont go along with different terms that people use such as "spikes" etc...
When it comes to ice fishing though, over the last couple years I have taken a few of these terms or phrases to use for my own.

This year "skim ice" which was a hard decision since I rather say i thin layer of ice =)

Extended forecasts suck. I looked over it early last week and the highs were a bit lower (besides sat) then were predicted.
Now lets hope they are wrong about the rain for thurs and we should be on some ice by later / end of jan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ik im thinking mabey monday its pushing might be going snowmobiling in maine anyway but i dont know didnt realize it was getting this warm tough stuuff Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: