CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Peco or seadog or someone who has fished burr pond recently
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icefishingnewbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Peco or seadog or someone who has fished burr pond recently Reply with quote

hey guys im looking to get out on either bantam or burr next weekend probaly saturday wondering if anybody wants to hook up at either of those places so far i got the skunk all year and need some pro help to help me catch the fish burr seemed good but i want to catch something of decent size anything huge in burr? i was planning on using 7 traps between me and my dad and a jig rod for sunnies and crappies also what size shiners should i use at burr pond? and where is the best spots on burr know nothing about it and welll I wanna catch the fish Twisted Evil
icefishingnewbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh?
bowhunter095

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not trying to be rude or anything but i bet if you just chilled out with all of your posts people may actually try to be helpful. But i can gaurantee you people arent gonna just tell you where their best spots are. Many people have gone through years of learning to find their best spots and catch the fish they do. Your just gonna have to do the same!
Elixir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree with bowhunter095 on that one Embarassed
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy guys,

Nooby is after all just 13 -> But he needs to start doing his own research on fish and what waters to catch them in.
We will help him along as best we can!

SeaDog1
bowhunter095

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know if you've ever seen this before but it may help you to find lakes and ponds that hold the species your targeting.
http://www.ct.gov/dep/lib/dep/fishing/anglers_guide/anguide_part2.pdf
PECo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only wish that I knew where the fish are in Burr Pond. Rolling Eyes Didn't you read my report? Does it sound like I know what I'm doing? Laughing

If I knew, I'd tell you, Noob. Seriously, I would. Good luck out there. Hopefully, you'll be able to tell ME where the fish are. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand he's only 13 but im only 17 and i dont even know EVERYTHING about fishing.......nor will i ever. All im saying is that he should try doing some research his self instead of posting questions over and over again. I've come to realise you become a better fisherman by figuring things out for yourself and learning from your mistakes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: