CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Fishing
Viewing Topic: carp bait
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snap fisher777

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: carp bait Reply with quote

any good ideas for carp bait I have been searching but I don't know if the recipes for it are accurate? Question
perfect hook set

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just use balls of wonder bread

If u let them sit for a while they dont fall apart as easy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this year i plan on doing a good share or carp fishing. im going to freeze canned corn in plastic cups and put them out where i want to fish each day for 3 days and lessen the amount each cup and fish the spot with corn dough. not sure how it will work but a family friend said it would bring in the big one... can only hope :/
perfect hook set

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candlewood has some good carp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elixir wrote:
this year i plan on doing a good share or carp fishing. im going to freeze canned corn in plastic cups and put them out where i want to fish each day for 3 days and lessen the amount each cup and fish the spot with corn dough. not sure how it will work but a family friend said it would bring in the big one... can only hope :/

Hi E,

Type in Goggle "Carp Boilies" -> Lots of recipes to make your own -> I hear the strawberry ones work well as the carp like the sweet smell. Razz

SeaDog1
Elixir

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be eat it myself though Twisted Evil
brook trout hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: making carp bait. Reply with quote

I mix 1 cup corn meal and one cup flour together. put in one packet of kool aid. for flavor. red stands out in the water. bring 1 cup of water to a boil. remove it and mix in corn meal/flour mix. this is all i use for carp and it works great... you can mix in some sugar, but it makes the dough real sticky... also if you dont want to make it, you can buy bread dough at stop and shop in the cooler isle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: