CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Fishing
Viewing Topic: Depth Charts Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x182dan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CT_BASSman wrote:
x182dan wrote:
I have put my kayak in the seymour res with my hummingbird its pretty deep in there lol

Which one?

number 2 has a pretty deep drop off about 20 yards from the back shore line. I cannot remember exact depths(I should have written it down). I wanna say its 20 plus.
CT_BASSman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x182dan wrote:
CT_BASSman wrote:
x182dan wrote:
I have put my kayak in the seymour res with my hummingbird its pretty deep in there lol

Which one?

number 2 has a pretty deep drop off about 20 yards from the back shore line. I cannot remember exact depths(I should have written it down). I wanna say its 20 plus.

I know from the back shore line where the big beaver dam is, maybe 20 yards off shore and to the left a bit there is a big spawning flat they always use that drops off quick from like a few inches to around 10 FOW or so, not sure how vast the flat goes, once the spawns in full swing this is usually where I am catching them.
fishville

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DEEP book is good, but I don't think you will ever find maps for Seymour Res. The only way you might find depth maps for there is alot of luck and research.
PECo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a job for SeaDog1 (aka Stephen). He knows someone at the DEEP who deals with dams, so they'd probably have something.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Yes! I called my contact and was told that there are no depth charts for those res.

If someone has the time (with fish finder) -> Taking a general transect of the res. and posting their findings, would be helpful.

SeaDog1
CT_BASSman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anywhere I can get one online of lillinonah? Even if I have to buy an online version, google has turned me up empty handed
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

The only depth charts that I know, and have, of Lake Lillinonah are the 3 that are in the "Fisheries Guide to Lakes and Ponds of Connecticut" book by DEEP.

Good book -> worth the $20.00

SeaDog1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: