CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: Saltonstall tues or fri
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikejiggen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Saltonstall tues or fri Reply with quote

I am looking for someone who is interested in fishing lake Saltonstall on either tuesdays or fridays from 9 to 1. I already have season permits so thats not an issue. Weekday boat rental price is 25. So its 12.50 each unless you have a motor and battery. We could save a few bucks. I have been fishing there for over 25 years, so I know it rather well. I am hoping to find someone with a burning desire to hold monster bass. Or, someone who is interested in learning more about the lake or bass fishing in general. p m me and we could figure something out
PECo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like fun!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a motor, a battery, and a burning desire to hold monster bass. Fishing for only 4 hours will be a huge challenge though.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
JimiChanga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fish Lake Saltonstall primarily for walleye, I have seen a good number BIG LMB caught there but I myself don't fish for them.

Go there during the week on a boat and you'll most likely be the only ones out there. Wink

JC
Wanna Fish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know what days they're open during the week? My days off rotate so I can hit Saltonstall alot. I also have passes. We can get a few to go.

I'm from the Derby area. Always looking to take someone there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Partners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: