CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: CTFishTalk Team Tournament 5-19-2102 BANTAM LAKE RESULTS!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: CTFishTalk Team Tournament 5-19-2102 BANTAM LAKE RESULTS!!!! Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone that showed up today. This was one of the best group of guys we have had show up to a CTFishTalk event. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. We will be having more open team tourneys this year so keep an eye on the site!

TEAM- WEIGHT

1.Chuck / RyanG- 22.58

2.hoppy / johnnynitro- 20.96

3.flippy/ Zman- 18.84

4.pulin / partner- 14.78

5.TLP/ Jesse- 13.87

6.06catdriver/ partner- 12.11

7. Paul P / John- 10.05

8.Brennan / Jamie- 7.26

9.SmOoTh OpErAtOr !!! / bigbasstard 2.38

10.JayB / Jay N/A

LUNKER Pulin 3.75 LMB

1st

2nd

3rd

LUNKER

OTHER PHOTOS

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like you guys had a great day out on the water.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job everybody!

CTFishtalk had a tourney outing and people showed up and fished their asses off!!!! That's an accomplishment in itself.

PS

Flippys pic is by far the best Smile

I'm sure the flippin bite was on today. I got sunburnt and I didnt even fish today.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooooohhhhhh.................just woke up from a 6 hour nap. My face is still cooking i think!

What a day. Started of slow and not to well for me as I dropped my first two fish of the day. JohnnyNitro kept his head in the game and finally put the first fish in the well. It wasnt until lets say 10:00a.m. that things really came to life for us, a pettern was found, and off we went. We fished a few areas but one seemed to keep us going back and every time we did we would pick off one or two more fish. with 8 in the well we could relax alittle and we also culled out one or two fish to help our weight. What i thought was going to be a super tough bluebird sky, possable post spawn conditions, turned into the complete opposite. The fish were willing to cooperate with us!!! Not one short was caught by us and every bass we caught was aggreasive. Caught plenty of rockbass but in all honesty it seemed if we werent catching rockies then were werent in the right areas for smallies or largies aswell. so we picked through them until we got what we wanted. Great day, great group of guys and probably one of the smoothest T's ive been in. Thanks Chuck for running the show. Johhnynitro......thanks for partnering up with me and job well done partner! I learnt something today.....thankyou. we will do it again.

on a side note...........when the hell did bantam get smallies like that???!!!!
like a mini candlewood out there!
brennan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Chuck and others for a well run tournament!
Bluegill Terminator

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow awesome bags! Hey Chuck was your bag all smallies???
Forum Police

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had 6 smallies. This is the first time I've ever seen so many 2-3lb smallies weighed in at Bantam. We probably caught 20 that were between 2-3 lbs.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a great time at Bantam! Only caught two fish and had to leave 30 minutes early, but enjoyed the day. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for putting it together.
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job! Some nice bags!
hila2006

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job out there guys!! Wish we could've made this one. But we have to save up money for moving to Beseck in a couple weeks. After that, it's game on. We will make the next one for sure. I agree with Tim, Flippy's pic is just hilarious. Nice job Jim, and the rest.
flippy

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHUCK, GREAT TOURNY!!! I had no idea what or where the fish were going to be, my first thought was post spawn so I was in the weeds,then realized there were freakin beds and fish were on them,,got most fish on beds,,there were 3 big girls we found that just were not going to bite,,tried numerous times to catch them,,I didnt think there were nice smallies in there, it was like mini candlewood,anyway enough said,,it was a great day, and plenty of fish, again thank you Chuck for putting on a great tourny,and great job on catching fish,,,Jim
SmOoTh OpErAtOr !!!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a awesome day on the water even know we placed dead last!!!! Got my first two smallies ever ! Wish we would have got some pics !! Lots and lots of rock bass! These things hit harder than the smallies!! Anyway had small 3.5 hp outboard!! ( damn ct river tree blew my bottom end A couple of weeks ago ) so we started fishing right from the ramp got all our keeper fish before 10 am ! Got a lot of small fish not bad for the first time I've ever been there better luck next time oh well you got to start somewhere ! definitely nice group of guys no pressure !! Will b signing up again !! definitely found a new awsome place to fish !!

Thanks chuckc

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never seen that many smallies caught at bantam before, good job guys!!!! I hope I can make the next tournament!
next level

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy smallies!!!!!!!! Awesome fishing everybody! Congrats to all of the winners. Hopefully ill see everybody at the next one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: