CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Fishing
Viewing Topic: CT River Large or Smallmouth Bass Shoreline Access Spots?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bigdoggold

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: CT River Large or Smallmouth Bass Shoreline Access Spots? Reply with quote

Hi All,

Looking for some info on good access spots from the shore of the CT river near Hartford/Middletown area for large or smallmouth bass. I don't have a boat so fishing from the shore is my only option. Any info is appreciated.
Tmac

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mouth of the Mattabassett,near the bridge-Middletown,but theres alot of bums there,Make sure you bring some xtra 40ozs,lol
Megaman

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: ct rivers shoreline Reply with quote

the Rocky Hill ferry boat launch has very good shore accesss...also Point Road at Keney Cove has loads of access....Hartford also has some good spots but im not sure specifically..you walk through some tunnel near Dillon Stadium?? Maybe somone else here can clarify that spot....

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tmac wrote:
Mouth of the Mattabassett,near the bridge-Middletown,but theres alot of bums there,Make sure you bring some xtra 40ozs,lol

How big do the bums get there T? I've never fished with 40 O's before. Do ya chum 'em in with happy meals?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: