CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: Memorial Day on the Challenger
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimiChanga

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Memorial Day on the Challenger Reply with quote

Hi folks...
My brother, niece, nephew and I went out on the Challenger on our annual cod trip. And as usual on the first drop I get a short cod while rest of boat is slamming cod,pollock, and a few haddock.

Couldn't ask for a more beautiful day to be out there. So the entire day there was constant action, only trouble for me I was "Shark King" most of the time. My niece and nephew had the hot hand like they do every year cleaning house with a bunch of keeper cod, pollock and haddock, while my brother and I not so much with keepers,but did catch a lot of fish. Wasn't keeping track of the rest of our crew but I ended up with 3 cod only 1 keeper, 1 keeper haddock and about 50 dogfish any where fron a dink 12 inch to a few pushing the 3 1/2 foot mark. My nephews best pollock went 12 lbs.

All in all a fun time like always, except for ALL the dogfish. Can't wait till next time

www.clipperfleet.com

JC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: