CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds
Viewing Topic: 2000 CENTURY WALKAROUND
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RINGO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: 2000 CENTURY WALKAROUND Reply with quote

MODEL 2300WA IS A 24.5 FT FISHING RIG WITH A 2000 YAM 225 SALTWATER 2STROKE WITH ABOUT 400 HRS ON IT. FACTORY HARDTOP, FW SHOWER, SW WASHDOWN SLEEPS 3 OR 4, HUGE FISHBOXES IN FLOOR. DUAL BATTERIES W/ SWITCHES, GARMIN DEPTH AND GPS, FURUNO 16M RADAR (NEEDS INSTALL). WITH 2004 TRAILER. LOTS MORE. GREAT RIG JUST NOT GETTING USED. LOCATED IN COVENTRY, CT
$24000. WILL EMAIL PICS. SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: sounds like a great boat! Reply with quote

Boy if I were to ever buy a boat like yours it had better have provisions for sleeping (cause my wife of 39 years would throw me out) good luck on selling the boat. It sounds like a real honey! cmorjoe
RINGO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU!!
Quint's Revenge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please send me pictures exterior, inrterior, lower unit etc. and any other info you have GPH burned any gear that is coming with the rig if any etc. I am seriously shopping for a new boat.

Thanks
Mike

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: CENTURY BOAT Reply with quote

SOLD SOLD SOLD Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: