CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Fishing
Viewing Topic: Batterson Park pond 6/3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Batterson Park pond 6/3 Reply with quote

Hit Batterson sunday morning just after the birds woke up. So I rolled over to the local pond for a day of fishin. Water had a like breeze on it so I started top water on 1 rod and wormed the second hit the weed line and bang had 2 short bass in the boat in no time. Then nothing followed by more nothing after about a hour saw a couple ppl show up with yak's I needed a break so I floated over to launch to say hi where I met a man I recognized off a post from the forum JJay floating in a class A 1 man fishing yak with a how ya doin and a little chatting we decided be more fun if he jump in my boat and we tow his.
This turned out to be the best idea all day because after 10,000 cast and a lot of bakeing in the sun the best part of the day was the new freind I met and the great conversation.
With a few laughs at naked man we turned a eye to the sky where 1 or 2 small puffy clouds started to show up after a bit a few of the bigger 1's followed. But sadly still no fish by now we had floated almost every inch of the pond threw most every kind of lure we had nada. We now found our selves back at the same weed line I had hook the shorts that morning JJay hooks 1 not a big fish but at last a fish followed buy me getting 1 shorter than the lure I was useing the now thickening clouds gave us hope the bite was turning on JJay looks up saying man them clouds look ugly within a few minutes of that the weather went from drip drip of a few drops to sheets of rain with a wind so stiff the trolling moter barely moved the boat. Thank god the launch was close by the time we loaded up the boats and hit the trucks we both where soaked and skys where rumbleing.......so in short ...new freind ,no real fish and a bath .......Great Day ........Thanks for the day out JJay Very Happy
Forum Police

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice report! Batterson can be very stingy at times!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Bob! I'm glad that you and Jason got something, at least. I'm dying to troll for walleye, again.

We need to have a nickname for "naked man" aka "Naked Guy". I vote for "Nude Dude". Surprised Hey, does anyone here have a motion activated camera that we could set up on the shore? A live video feed to the cops would be really cool. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ya Peco
Lol "Nude Dude" works the wife votes for "Naked Willie"

How was yer trip to the windy city? You ready to get out fishing yet ...I am lets get out there give me a call.....
Forum Police

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for princess or tinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Phil,

How about.... " Two Moons"! .... Laughing

SeaDog1
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for "Captain Chalky Cheeks" but I could live with "Nude Dude"
hila2006

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's some good ones. Two moons or nude dude are the best yet. Welcome back Phil.
PECo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, John, but I haven't had time to fish at all, lately. And I'll be back down in Msnhattan for the weekend. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: