CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Boat Repair, Electronics, and Motor Help
Viewing Topic: Lost trailer plate......anyone deal with this?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoppy

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Lost trailer plate......anyone deal with this? Reply with quote

Does anyone know what the procedure is for getting a replacemant license plate for my boat trailer is? i dropped it on the road or when i was launching.
any help would be appreciated to save me the agony of having to try and actually talk to someone at the DMV. Id rather pour lemon juice in my eyes then call the DMV!!!
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i lost mine earlyer this year had to apply for a new plate there woulnt replace lost 1 save yourself the phone agrivation just go there with reg. and get a new 1 took me 1 hour ...allso I made a plate hanger out of a old truck mud flap like we use to in the old days ..all i know is ill never drop another

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool man thanks for the help. Anyone know what the deal is with the Enfield DMV? Please tell me I dont have to go to wethersfield to do this.
TT

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

make a cardboard one for now till you get to dmv here is the like to enfield dmv office.......http://www.ct.gov/dmv/cwp/view.asp?a=808&q=502032
SAP284

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pour lemon juice in your eyes lmaooooo. I feel your pain, I hate that place too. The qualifications for that job is that you need to be one of the most miserable people on earth. Sorry if I offended anyone but it's the truth...never had a positive experience.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SAP284"]Pour lemon juice in your eyes lmaooooo. I feel your pain, I hate that place too. The qualifications for that job is that you need to be one of the most miserable people on earth. Sorry if I offended anyone but it's the truth...never had a positive experience.[/quote]

maybe you should look at it from their point of view before you judge......
SAP284

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I partially understand, but don't completely. As far as forum purposes I will make sure not to express my opinions via the forum. However the consistent atmosphere of the place continues to far exceed unacceptable expectations...even the state has said so.

And the fact that last week I had to sit and help a disabled guy with his paperwork because they wouldnt help him seriously disgusts me. I understand it might not be their "job", but guess what - it's not mine either yet I have sympathy and still helped him out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Boat Repair, Electronics, and Motor Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: