CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Lake Housatonic Wednesday a.m.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Lake Housatonic Wednesday a.m. Reply with quote

Only a few days left till that big yellow limo starts picking up kids in Derby so; yeah it was cold and damp but what the heck I figured I would try it. Water was about 70 degrees and the lake although grungy in some areas was pretty clean in others. Caught 7 or 8 smb all about a pound or so and one decent lmb a little over 3 lbs on a pop-r. If I can coaks one of my sons to show me how to post pic's (I'm a dummy with pc's) I might start bringing the camera; so far no luck you would think its a national secret or something. cmorjoe p.s. Although I don't fish for them its been about two years since I have seen a yellow perch here on the lake. Anyone know if Walleyes eat them?
Redneck Fisherman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like a good day and don't feel too bad i don't know how to post pics either.
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job getting some smallies Joe. There is a how to section on this site that explains how to post pics. If you have any problems Marc the site administrator can help you.
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Thanks: Reply with quote

Thanks Skeeterjim; I have been to the part that tells how to post pic's: unfortunatley pc's savy is the 21st century and my poor old feeble brain is still trapped in the 20th century. I guess I am just doomed to be computer dumb (couldn't spell illiterate) cmorjoe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: