CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Race loaded with 7lb blues 25aug07
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Po'BoyFishin'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Race loaded with 7lb blues 25aug07 Reply with quote

First off the race loaded with 7lb blues!!! Not a bird in sight

Yesterday morning 8/25/07 a co-worker/friend and I headed out to race rock boy was it was foggy lots of boats were working chunks and jigs around the rip line. Never one to join the fleet I decided to bust out some home made tubes to test them out. we pulled in several blues with a mix of stripes & even landed a porgy. when the action died I headed to fishers and lander several more of the same. We ended up doing this all morning until we hit one of my trusty fluke spots (it was time to test my new st croix pm610mf)The action was a bit slower than it was a couple weeks ago but we managed to pick up a few nice fish(all 21's with one 1Cool and no Short's. We kept a few blues for my mom and some fluke and 2 sea bass for dinner. all the stripers most 28" or less and the rest of the blues went back to live another day Boy doest the boat get messy after a hard day of the blues Smile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loks like you rolled them for sure!! Nice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: