CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: New From Seymour
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbehuniak09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: New From Seymour Reply with quote

Hey guys, I just started reading the forums about a week ago and am trying to learn as much as I can. I have been fishing since the age of 2 but never seriously. I enjoy it but am not a very skilled bass fisherman at all. I knew there were big fish in the state but had no idea the regularity you guys pull out 3-6lb fish! To this day the biggest bass I ever caught was when I was 5 years old at my local pond. I've been trying to expand my territory and try new things as much as possible and the tips you guys give have been great.
I went out today with my buddy who has never caught a fish in his life and we had a great time. I only caught a few bass and a sunny but he caught his first 3 fish. All sunnies on worms. Included in my catch was one of the biggest fish I've caught in years (keep in mind I'm not very experienced). The picture doesn't do it justice but it was probably about 17" and I won't even begin to make guesses at weight, all I know is that it bent my pole in half.
Not to be outdone my buddy pulled in this monster lol

Thanks for reading and I look forward to talking to you guys in the future!
Michael

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site!

Good luck in getting to know the fishing world
rxpxtx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great dude. Keep the camera going with your future reports, and you'll get lots of feedback. Pick through the old posts and you'll learn a ton. If you dont find the answer you want ask. Welcome to the board.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome I am from Seymour too maybe I'll see you around.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: