CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: Fishing Clearance at Dick's Sporting Goods - Canton
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PECo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Fishing Clearance at Dick's Sporting Goods - Canton Reply with quote

I ran out to my local Dick's Sporting Goods at The Shoppes at Farmington Valley in Canton, this evening, to pick up some 1/2 ounce round jigheads. As I walked into the store, there was a fishing clearance display right near the front door; at this store, the fishing department is on the second floor. A sign on the display said that Clearance Prices ending in .97 or .93 are an additional 25 percent off. And there were packages of six Apex Tackle 1/2 ounce round jigheads on the display for only $0.93! Shocked I got four packages and they rang up for only $0.46 each (50% off of $.093)! Shocked I also picked up a bunch of stuff that I want to try out for striper fishing. I got Natural eight inch Gulp! Sandworm Nereis for $7.10 (25% off of $9.47; yeap, apparently, Clearance Prices ending in .47 are also 25 percent off Very Happy ), Blue/Pepper Neon seven inch Gulp! Jerk Shads for $4.48 (25% off of $5.97) and Cigar Minnow four inch Gulp! Pogies for $3.37 (25% off of $4.97). And for you Alabama Rig fishermen:

They originally cost $24.99, but would now cost only $7.48 (25% off of $9.97)! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: