CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: Ice Fishing Buddy?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Ice Fishing Buddy? Reply with quote

I'm currently looking for an ice fishing partner. I have no vehicle and am not limited on time and schedule, except for early morning hours.

Jigging from hole to hole is what I enjoy doing the most but will still set up tip ups with minnows or a small live catch. The only 2 devices I don't have are an auger and fish finder.

There's no certain species that I target which means any lake or pond would fit me.

If somebody is willing to pick me up from my place in Bridgeport, I'd be willing to pay them back by helping with gas, bait, and food. Also show them certain places and spots where I've had lots of luck.

Send me a PM or give me a call or send me a text on my cell @ 203-464-1294

Thanks
Rush Mayhem IV

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mike. I am 26 and an avid fisher. I usually give up from September til April but I am trying to change that. I am going to this Ice fishing class Friday class below. I would def like to go fishing with a partner but I want to get the basics down first. I have never tried it. I don't have an auger either but the guy on the phone (Chris) said they host 2-3 derbies after the class that I could take you too if interested. No gear needed just warm clothes. I'd bring my pole anyway and maybe some minnows but its the knowledge that I'll gain that will be worth the trips.

Michael

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with the classes and hope you learn well. I'm always willing to help you out if we eventually go someday.
Cd662

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush Mayhem IV, did you get a chance to go to today's event? I'm Chris. There's going to be one more event next Saturday, and I think some other organization is doing one the following Saturday after that. I hope I was able to answer all of your questions - there was a mis-communication with the state employee who was assisting me and he apparently though the class was supposed to start earlier. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any general questions. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Partners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: