CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Fishing
Viewing Topic: Schoolies on the housatonic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dantheman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Schoolies on the housatonic Reply with quote

Went out today by the damn, water was flowing fast and cold! Heard people having a lot of action at the damn and down in the harbor but today was slow. Got one 23 inch on a white 3/4oz buck tail with green trailer 3rd cast then the only thing I caught was frost bite. Crying or Very sad [/img]
JesseC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least you got one fish lol! i went down to o'sullivans island the other day and fished it for a bit but didnt have any luck at all! i froze my ass off too! i think next time i'm gunna try for the dam and bundle up more haha, i tried to go to the dam first actually but i've never been there before and it was dark out so i was following the gps in the car and i couldnt really see anything off the road, after driving around for awhile longer i couldnt seem to find the area to park and fish the damn, let alone see it (like i said it was really dark) so i gave up and just drove over to o'sullivans island instead cause there was a little bit more visibility over there in the dark and it was really easy to find the parking lot lol
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesseC wrote:
at least you got one fish lol! i went down to o'sullivans island the other day and fished it for a bit but didnt have any luck at all! i froze my ass off too! i think next time i'm gunna try for the dam and bundle up more haha, i tried to go to the dam first actually but i've never been there before and it was dark out so i was following the gps in the car and i couldnt really see anything off the road, after driving around for awhile longer i couldnt seem to find the area to park and fish the damn, let alone see it (like i said it was really dark) so i gave up and just drove over to o'sullivans island instead cause there was a little bit more visibility over there in the dark and it was really easy to find the parking lot lol

Even some of the most modern GPS systems can be screwy Laughing
fishfinder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to go to the dam yesterday also but Saturday I rehurt my back clearing out the tree that fell on my moms car. Last load in the wheel barrel took me out when I felt my back crunch. I blew out 3 discs about 7 years ago and its never been the same but manageable but now I'm in bad pain again. I better be good by late April when the big 1's come back or I'll have to shoot myself! Glad you at least hooked 1, its pretty tough this time of year from shore to hook up. I went last weekend sat and Sunday and never got a hit.

and standing on the shore like an idiot!
fishfinder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to go to the dam yesterday also but Saturday I rehurt my back clearing out the tree that fell on my moms car. Last load in the wheel barrel took me out when I felt my back crunch. I blew out 3 discs about 7 years ago and its never been the same but manageable but now I'm in bad pain again. I better be good by late April when the big 1's come back or I'll have to shoot myself! Glad you at least hooked 1, its pretty tough this time of year from shore to hook up. I went last weekend sat and Sunday and never got a hit.

and standing on the shore like an idiot!
Dantheman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img]http://m217.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/spoolin93/image.png.html?o=0[/img]
Dantheman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you put a picture on?!
PECo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dantheman wrote:
How do you put a picture on?!

That's the wrong kind of link. I'm not sure where to find the right link on Photobucket. I use the Direct Links on ImageShack.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What format do I need the link to be in ?
Dantheman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dantheman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully it will pick back up! Hope you back feels better man, sit back and relax watch a little outdoor Chanel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: