CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: FREE OFFER Pflueger® President® Spinning Reel/Bass Pro Shops
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJay

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: FREE OFFER Pflueger® President® Spinning Reel/Bass Pro Shops Reply with quote

http://www.basspro.com/Pflueger-President-Spinning-Reel/Bass-Pro-Shops-Graphite-Series-Rod-Spinning-Combos/product/1212040610323/

Saw this and thought wow free combo...nice! I quickly scrolled down like a mad man trying to claim this offer (thinking that it must be a limited offer)... I kept on seeing the different rod & reel sizes as i scrolled down but i also noticed prices next to them (thinking ok, there must be special code during checkout) .... Then it hit me... Nothing is Free...I scrolled back up to re-read the ad and then noticed the "Click here for offer details link" it brought me to a new page on how to claim the "free" t-shirt (by "free", they meant WITH the purchase of this rod&reel combo AND a check for $6 for shipping and handeling).

I felt like i PUNKd myself - Oh well - thought i'd share this amusing moment.
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

typical FREE just send money lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things usually aren't really free, Jason. Well, unless it's a Garmin Fishfinder 85 with a severed transducer cable. . . . Laughing I'm just sayin'. . . . Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: