CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Bait Shop List?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mwojo15

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Bait Shop List? Reply with quote

Does anyone have a bait shop list? I am in Coventry and trying to get out to Crystal Lake in Ellington this weekend. I found out the bait shop near Crystal is now closed down. Any others in Ellington, Tolland, Coventry?
IceAddict

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Coventry there used to be one by the intersection of Rte 31 and 44, across from CVS. I just drove by today, but didn't think to look if it was still there.
androux

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I went to UConn, the only place around was an RV dealership at the end of 384, where it butted into 44 and 6, head down 44 a few hundred feet, past the hardware store plaza, to the right. Don't know if they still have shiners, but maybe give 'em a call. Think it was called Bolton Notch RV.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, as I think about it, dunno how close to you it is, but there is a tackle and gun shop in Brooklyn, up rte. 6 that has bait. Pretty popular place, can't think of the name though.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That place across from CVS closed down this year or last. The house is for sale. I used to go there when fishing coventry lake. I will keep looking. Might try the rv place. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: