CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Last sunday whos going out?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x182dan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Last sunday whos going out? Reply with quote

Hey guys Im thinking this will be the last sunday to go ice fishing of the season. I am heading up north probably to winchester to hopefully get a pike or nice bass. Who else is going out?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Hit Winchester Today Reply with quote

We fished Winchester today. Chilly start but by 10ish was magnificent. Tried to walk all the way across but the snow was hard on by friends knees so we set up half way out. Jigged up one pickeral. Also had two flags, both fish wrapped us on stumps. (Had a nice fish wrap me last week too unfortunately). New to this challenging lake... we are still learning it ....Good luck tomorrow
Joeouri14

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Hit Winchester Today Reply with quote

moose444 wrote:
We fished Winchester today. Chilly start but by 10ish was magnificent. Tried to walk all the way across but the snow was hard on by friends knees so we set up half way out. Jigged up one pickeral. Also had two flags, both fish wrapped us on stumps. (Had a nice fish wrap me last week too unfortunately). New to this challenging lake... we are still learning it ....Good luck tomorrow
How much snow was on the ice?
moose444

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Snow Upate Reply with quote

I would say 6 to 8 inches. It was blown around so some areas were shallow and some deeper. It was packed a bit so hard to trudge through...But we are 50 + and not as spry as we used to be...
pikePERSUADER1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im done for the year, I hung up the gear today! -Dan Cool
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup !

Now all we have to suffer through is .........

There is though a partial cure ..........If you sing or whistle the following, each time your suffering with the blues, while waiting for warmer Wx, it will make you feel better Thumbs Up Very Happy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZN0KogeV4A

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
x182dan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok maybe one more sunday we'll seee Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: lots of ice time left Reply with quote

Plenty of ice left fished bantam last 2 days 8 inches of solid black ice today it was making ice all day and bite was on big time have to get on by south bay water temp is 37 fish are getting really active winchester is locked up except by spillway and burr has 10-12 inches with plenty of access just use your head while out there and if possible buddy up tight lines the bite is on!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: