CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: New to the community!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaseyK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: New to the community! Reply with quote

Good evening everyone,
my name is Casey. I am a 27 yr old Coast Guard & Navy veteran. I play acoustic guitar in my spare time and I am a new resident to Middletown, CT. I currently prefer to fish fresh water only and catch anything that bites. I am not a super experienced fisherman and I have been on a 3 year hiatus. I am hoping that some of the more experienced anglers in this community are willing to share some of their knowledge so that I can improve my skills as an angler.

Cheers!

-Casey
Michael

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to CTFT Casey and welcome to CT!

Plenty of fishermen on here who are willing to help. Keep up with the reports and study them to also learn.
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome aboard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Aboard, and thank you for your service. I to am an ex vet . I live in East Haddam and have plenty of places to fish. Maybe we can hook up sometime. I am a big time bass fishermen and also fly fish for trout . There is a lot of information on this site that would help you to become a better fishermen.
CaseyK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone and ill have to get in touch with ya bill, we went to the haddam fair last year. It's a real nice area, I'd love to fish up there!
RaMPaGeBaSsMaN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcime!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: