CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Fishing
Viewing Topic: Martha Heart Pond
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bowhunter095

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Martha Heart Pond Reply with quote

Was coming back from school today and decided to stop at Martha Heart Pond just to check it out. As I was walking around the edges I found two dead fish laying near a tree. I am 99% sure that they were two Pacu measuring over a foot long and about two pounds each. Anyone have any ideas as to how the heck they got there? Didn't know they could live in ponds
Maximillion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Martha Heart Pond Reply with quote

bowhunter095 wrote:
Was coming back from school today and decided to stop at Martha Heart Pond just to check it out. As I was walking around the edges I found two dead fish laying near a tree. I am 99% sure that they were two Pacu measuring over a foot long and about two pounds each. Anyone have any ideas as to how the heck they got there? Didn't know they could live in ponds

People release them once theyre too big for the fish tank. They probably died becasue of the cold water, Ive seen goldfish and oscars aswell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isnt Martha Heart,, the reservoirs,,, I dont think you can fish there,,thats where Timberland Golf cousre is right,,,I grew up over there,,, I used to fish Timberlands ponds alot,,also used to swim and sell golf balls,,,many years ago,,,you must be over near Brook Meadow or Blue Ridge
bowhunter095

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just looked it up, its the pond right next to Martha Heart Park called Doerrs Pond.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: