CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: Kansas City MO 4/21/2013 - Return of pdcrack!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdcrack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Kansas City MO 4/21/2013 - Return of pdcrack!! Reply with quote

Hey all,
used to be a regular poster a few years back when I was still living in CT. As some of you know I live in Kansas City MO now after relocating for work.

Anyway, hit the shores of a local wildlife reserve with the girlfriend for a few hours. I'm sooooo happy that she actually enjoys fishing for one, and two likes to use a variety of artificials instead of being a bucket bandit minnow bobber tosser...

Temp was about 65 degrees, partly cloudy. Water temp was prob still pretty low as our weather has been very erratic. Came out with 3 fish of my own all off a double bladed white/blue/brown spinner and my girl landed a nice 3.5 lber on a small white spinner. Her reaction was priceless... "oh no...stuck again i think..." then I hear the line been taken out and tell her to reel that sucker in! Beautiful healthy looking largemouth, didnt measure the length.

Pics below! Hope you all are well and tight lines this season!!

anointed130

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope the fisheries out there are nice, fish are still the same here.

Can i be a fisher of fish too?

~Tony~
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Glad to see you back on with a report.
pdcrack

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks fellas,
There are a couple excellent fisheries in Missouri. Lake of the Ozarks is pretty famous tournament lake, I fished it last year with great success. Probably 25 lb for my best 5 fish. Lookin forward to getting out there this summer at some point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: