CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: New Bass Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: New Bass Club Reply with quote

Ok, For all the requests,, New Bass club,,We will be called the Thong Masters,,This trail will be going towards a calender for next year and a TV show,,Rules are,,,You must wear a thong all tournament and at weigh ins,,We will have best thong at all tournaments,,if your not wearing a thong your fish will not count,,we will also have best thong burn,,he or she with the best thong line wins,,We will also have the most exotic thong,,trophies will be out at every tourny,, there is no club dues,,every tournament will be 20 dollars per boat,, winner take all,,we will have biggest and smallest fish peanut and lunker pools,,This will be televised,,YES we are starting a show !!!! I have been in contact with people that run Impractical Jokers,,and its on,,so if you want to maybe get famous heres your chance,,I have 10 cameramen,that will travel with different boats at all times,,Big payout will be when it gets televised,, I will sit down and explain the payout before it gets televised,,If show takes off we will be supplied with as many cameramen that we need,,so everybody go to walmart and stock up,,
Redneckangler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Weekly reports from around CT, the LIS and beyond.
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk
PECo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is every member going to have to submit to a mandatory "oiling up" by you, like in the last club you started, Jim? Rolling Eyes I'm still in therapy because of the "backboating" I took from you during the last tournament. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: