CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Club looking for members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ochofish8

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Club looking for members Reply with quote

I am the tournament director for Tobacco Valley Bass Anglers and we are looking for boaters to join our club. We hold meetings at Cabela's in East Hartford the second Tuesday of every month. It is $95 to join the club and then each tournament is $30. The scheduled dates are listed below and the tournament locations will be revealed if you e-mail me/respond here with your e-mail and have an interest in joining. The ones labeled team are new to the club as of last year that we are trying again. Last year we had a team trail at the end of the season and guys requested to disperse the team events so that's what happened. This makes 16 tournaments from April to October (dispersed through the year), 11 tournaments for points that go towards the end of year prize (keep best 7 events), 4 team tournaments that are no point tournaments for just a cash payout only, and one friends and family day that is totally for fun where we have a cookout after at a club members house.

4/27- Team
5/5
5/19
5/25
6/9- Team
6/22
6/29
7/6
7-20- Friends and family day
8/11-Team
8/17
8/24
9/8
9/15
9/22- Team
10/5

Interest in boaters only for the moment, need more boaters to take on more non-boaters. Check us out on facebook. E-mail me with any questions, concerns or interest at Matt.Miner8@gmail.com
Thanks,
Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: