CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: New from Broad Brook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickL

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: New from Broad Brook Reply with quote

Hows it going guys! Ive been following this site basically since this past winter preparing for this season. I live in broad brook and I am actually looking for some ponds with shore access in my area to do some bass fishing. I would appreciate any help
Michael

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site Nick!

Where is Broad Brook? Sounds like some place in the quiet corner.
chud059

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, I lived at Mill pond for 7 years.... I've fished mill pond, bass, trout, crappies... I like to fish behind the AT&T building... boat launch area gets pretty packed... best bet is to pull up a map or the CT anglers guide... locally you have all of east windsor, enfield, somers, ellington, cross the river and head past the airport, Rainbow Res, east granby. Sorry about the list instead of destinations!

Micheal, Broadbrook is just a section of East Windsor... north central Ct, a couple of miles from the MASS border and a few minutes from Rt 91.

I live in Manchester now, but now and then I stop by millpond if i'm remotely near the area and throw a line in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: