CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fly Fishing
Viewing Topic: HELP!!! I WANT TO FISH ATLANTIC BROODSTOCK!!!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coho yokel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: HELP!!! I WANT TO FISH ATLANTIC BROODSTOCK!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Fellas i am planning a trip back home to the naugy mid oct all my fishing buddies must be busy or married or moved out of state if worse comes to worse i will fish it alone i grew up in torrington lived there until i was 26 so i have plenty of experience fishing it for trout but never salmon they were not yet stocked when i moved to pa anyway i am an avid steelhead fisher here in pa so i know how to flyfish for bigger salmonids but fishing with someone who does the broodstock thing would be cool PLEASE REPLY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS! NORM
snakebite

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its good to finally see a fellow fly guy on the forum Very Happy I don't know anything about the salmon in the naugatuck river but I fish the shetucket river for them and they are extremly hard to hook they hug the bottom of the river hardcore and are very difficult to get them to strike Confused

snakebite
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys for joinin... i would love to see this section grow... please tell all your friends and guys out there on the streams and rivers...

Just one more cast...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fly Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: