CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Rules & Regs , Saftey Notices, Recalls, & Laws
Viewing Topic: Boating in Mass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robroy7426

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Boating in Mass Reply with quote

This might be a stupid question but here goes, can I take my boat that is registered in ct and run it on a lake in mass without a mass registration?
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Yes! You can use your Ct. registered boat in Ma. for minimum of 60 days without registering it in Ma.

You may have to go thru a safety check first and you will definitely will need to show your Ct. CBO certificate.

Don't forget you will need a Ma. out of state fishing license.

SeaDog1
hila2006

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course that all depends on where you go? Bieng from Mass, and spending most of my life on the water all around the state, checks at the boat ramps are very few and far between SD, it's sad but true. Even some of the bigger, more popular state lakes have no people checking anything. You'll run into a lot of riff raff at some of the state lakes. Noone knows or pays attention to safe boating practices up there, I was lucky to live on a private lake with our own safety commitee. Much safer. But good luck!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Rules & Regs , Saftey Notices, Recalls, & Laws All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: