CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: make sure u are legit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigh1590

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: make sure u are legit Reply with quote

whats up guys headed out to the Mash at bigelow Sunday fished for about 2hrs with onlyone fish cauhght by my friend when we were unloading a deep officerstopped to see if we caught anything and to check our licenses having bought mine I wasnt conscerned but was in my canoe wit my trollin motor....which isnt reg and dont have a boatin license plus my boy doesnt have a license long story short I had a number of violations but only got one ticket for not haveing life vest for just 75 bucks and a warning to my friend which could have been a lot worse... now in the process of getting my boatin license and canoe reg everyone be careful and make sure there paperwork is up to date... ps I understand having a motorized canoe registered but I dont need to sit through a 8 hr class to know howto operate a 34lb thrust electric trolling motor also think they were checkin there cuz that fish for millions fish tagged in there by cabelas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: