CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Twin Brooks Park & Small Pond 6/20
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Twin Brooks Park & Small Pond 6/20 Reply with quote

After getting home from fishing Seaside Park, I switched to my freshwater gear and headed for Twin Brooks Park. Arrived at first destination around 1:30pm.

Worked a number of areas at most ponds. Lures I played with included rainbow trout Flat Rap FLR-6, brown trout Original Floater F-7, 1/8 ounce Rooster Tail, Tiny Torpedo, and olive green muddler X-Rap XR-6.

Caught 2 bluegills and 2 bass with the FLR-6. Caught 2 bass and an 18 1/2 inch1 1/2 pound pickerel with the Rooster Tail. Caught a cookie cutter with the Tiny Torpedo. Biggest bass was a chubby 14" fish around a pound.

Started feeling pretty hungry so I went to grab something to eat. After that I headed for the funeral home pond.

Threw the FLR-6 and Rooster Tail out there and also played with a 4" Texas rigged pumpkinseed Berkley Power Worm. Caught 1 bass and 1 bluegill with the Rooster Tail and 2 bass with the Berkley. All bass were under a pound.

Livelined one of the bluegills but the bass weren't being too aggressive this time.

Hit the road around 5:30pm and headed for the Wonderland of Ice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: