CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Was anyone at the Cooper/Manson concert last night?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dogfishhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Was anyone at the Cooper/Manson concert last night? Reply with quote

My pop's and I headed to Mohegan last night to see the show (had free tix). Stopped at the "Summer Shack" for dinner first and I was suprised to see they had monkfish provencal on the menu. As I said in another post how I've cleaned hundreds of them as a commerical fisherman but never ate it. I can say now that it was some of the best fish I've ever had.

Moving on to the concert... I was impressed on how well these two acts can still perform even with their age, especially Cooper (65 years old now). They both played the majority of their popular songs but I think Manson toned down his set a little compared to what he used to do 15 years ago.

Also... Did anyone catch the name of the opening act? They weren't listed on the ticket or on the playbill but they were pretty good.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Was anyone at the Cooper/Manson concert last night? Reply with quote

dogfishhead wrote:
My pop's and I headed to Mohegan last night to see the show (had free tix). Stopped at the "Summer Shack" for dinner first and I was suprised to see they had monkfish provencal on the menu. As I said in another post how I've cleaned hundreds of them as a commerical fisherman but never ate it. I can say now that it was some of the best fish I've ever had.

Moving on to the concert... I was impressed on how well these two acts can still perform even with their age, especially Cooper (65 years old now). They both played the majority of their popular songs but I think Manson toned down his set a little compared to what he used to do 15 years ago.

Also... Did anyone catch the name of the opening act? They weren't listed on the ticket or on the playbill but they were pretty good.

I almost went to the show my brother gets free tix to mohegan sun all the time. I saw manson and zombie the end of last year. Manson sucks now but Cooper is a helluva performer though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the show would be interesting, didn't go, but I am going to KISS on August 10th! Concerts are great at Mohegan, not a bad seat in the house!
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiss is always awesome,,As for manson,, that boy is a freak
dogfishhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Kiss is always awesome,,As for manson,, that boy is a freak

LOL, I think that they're both "shock rockers" to their respected generations. Everyone enjoys a good freak show. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: