CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: Pre-storm Naugy River action
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Pre-storm Naugy River action Reply with quote

Well my original plan was to kill the last 1 - 1 1/2 hrs of daylight on the Naugy tonight now that the water level is back to normal.

I checked the radar before heading out and didn't see much in my direction but that lasted a whole 10 minutes before the down pours started along with some thunder and lightning.

The 10 minutes of fishing I had was very productive at least with landing 2 Bows this size and 1 fall fish.

I decided to run for the hills and pack it in even though the fishing was good. It's better to be safe than to be another statistic to lightning.
Michael

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice size bow
PECo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Pre-storm Naugy River action Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:
I decided to run for the hills and pack it in even though the fishing was good. It's better to be safe than to be another statistic to lightning.

Smart move:

http://www.livescience.com/37690-lighting-death-activities-fishing.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Pre-storm Naugy River action Reply with quote

PECo wrote:
Jeff wrote:

Smart move:

http://www.livescience.com/37690-lighting-death-activities-fishing.html

Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: