CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: candlewood
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tav1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: candlewood Reply with quote

my son and I went to candlewood yesterday...well we tried to do some fishing but the beauty of this lake and it just took us over....awesome , found our selves just cruising the lake and jumping in form time to time just to cool off. some of those island or a hot spot just to hang out, got to hit it again .

catch and release...#1 priority

we all live down stream once in a while and walking on water is a rush.
Wanna Fish

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: candlewood Reply with quote

tav1 wrote:
my son and I went to candlewood yesterday...well we tried to do some fishing but the beauty of this lake and it just took us over....awesome , found our selves just cruising the lake and jumping in form time to time just to cool off. some of those island or a hot spot just to hang out, got to hit it again .
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hit Candlewood Friday and the fish are back on. A few weeks earlier I was there in June and it was so cold i had a winter jacket on and not one hit all morning. Very rare for me. Friday the fish were explosive. I had bass jumping out of the water behind the boat, lost a few and landed 5 nice bass and 9 yellow perch that I kept. I left at 9am because I didn't want to clean anymore and it was getting hot by then. Started at 5. I don't like the heat but it's sure good for fishing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: