CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Carp Fishing in CT
Viewing Topic: light action top water carpin.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carpfishin860

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: light action top water carpin. Reply with quote

Got a call from Justin today asking me if id like to join him and his girlfriend on a little light action carp expedition for a few hours and naturally I couldnt resist. Justin came by the house and picked me up and we were headed to a small pond in the area to float some bread on the top with our ultra light set ups and hook into arguably the most powerful fresh water fish in the state. We arrived at the pond and its not very large in size so we decided to carefully walk along the side of the pond with our polarized sunglass on scoping it out for where some of the carp were hanging out. We ended up finding the fish and threw them out a few free offerings and casted a line into the mix. It wasnt very long after we got there that we had a fish we could see coming right towards a peice of bread we had on a hook and it sucked it in whole. A while later the fish was on the bank and being photographed quickly and carefully not to hurt the fish before released alive to grow bigger and be caught again!

This was a decent sized carp for the paticular pond we fished and probably weighed around 12 lbs.
JustinSolak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pimp down!!

So glad i didn't keep sliding into the water...

We need koi! Stat!

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.
Carpfishin860

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha for a second there it looked like u were goin in and that woulda been ugly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Carp Fishing in CT All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: