CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Hunting
Viewing Topic: Is everyone ready?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quint's Revenge

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Is everyone ready? Reply with quote

Bow season is right around the corner and bear season will be starting month end in Maine. Lets hear about all the upcoming hunting trips everyone will be going on. I'll start it off.

9/3-9/9 Bears in Maine Rifle
10/1-10/6 Deer in Pennsylvania Archery
10/26-11/3 Deer in Illinois Archery
11/5-11/11 Deer in Pennsylvania (If I still have tags) Rolling Eyes Archery
11/14-11/21 Connecticut Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.... so I guess it would be safe to assume that there are no hunters on this site..... just tree huggin hippies Rolling Eyes and fisherman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL - i dont hunt.... but i have guns! Very Happy

Just one more cast...
Old Mud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY !!!!!!! I HATE TREES Shocked Smile Very Happy Some of us (at least one) are just to old to fair chase, and there is no other way !! I have hunted Many places and seasons. Mass. ,Vt, Me., Penn., NJ., Ak. I can understand the Passion some people have for the up comeing season. Cool Cool Cool I really don't hate trees!! I use to love to hunt out of them. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Enjoy your season!!

GEEEEEZZZZZZ I must have hit B BOLD !!

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Brian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got done going through my gear and camo. Time to pick out a few weapons and get them ready.
Quint's Revenge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have to pick up my bow this weekend from the shop it needed a string but other than that i'm ready to rock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11/17 Start of rifle season in NY. Will be hunting at my cabin/land in Catskill, NY

12/26 The yearly trip to Middleburg, VA for some of the best deer hunting around. Can't wait

The catskill hunting is more a chance for all the guys/old buddies from Queens, NY to get together, enjoy some good food/drink/stories and cigars. The hunting up there isn't spectacular on account of some couple from Long Island buying the adjoining property and doing nothing with it. The old owners used to hunt the crap out of that land and push deer towards us. Now we push them over there and they know they're safe Mad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only hunt deer in ct have for years with my dad. Since i was 13 yrs old and love it look foward to spending time with him and the woods.I also hunt state land cause I don't have private land.I used to thats where i got my first one(148lbs dressed 8 point buck)with my dads 30.06.Looking forward to this season as well as everybody is I'm sure. So good luck to everyone Cool Thumbs Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Hunting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: