CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Middle Bolton 8/6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MANIMAL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Middle Bolton 8/6 Reply with quote

no I haven't time travelled - just holding a place to tell you all about my fishing trip tomorrow - wanna float with me? I'll be at Middle Bolton boat launch at 4PM and will paddle / fish till about 8(dark)

Ill either see ya there or back here for the full report
MANIMAL

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got on the water at 5PM - fished solo - no friends were available and no one from the boards appeared - I dont like to float alone but went in anyway

The first 90 minutes were windy! - I dont have an anchor so I felt that I did more paddling than casting.

All types of artificial Rapala lures were tossed and the only thing that produced was topwater XRAP POP at around 8 PM - 1 tiny bass

At one point, during a monster cast, I managed to hook another rod from behind me and send it out into the lake - that was a heart stopper and fortunately the lure kept the tossed rod hooked and I just reeled the rig back in

Wasnt a productive day as far as catching went but it was good to get the pontoon out for the first time this season and paddle around !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: