CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: New guy invading from jersey
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trevor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: New guy invading from jersey Reply with quote

Hey guys Im new here from Northern NJ. Im 14 and love bass fishing and im a junior club here in Nj, and won the BASS state championship on Lake Hopatcong this year and went on to place 2nd at the divisional at Lake Erie with a 4 fish limit for just under 14 lbs. I am a moderator and jr. pro staff over at the bass college forums. Im fishing candlewood for the first time this sunday and was looking for a few tips. No honey holes have to be revealed but if anyone can give me any info or spots that would be great. I know i should be fishing deep and looking for different structure with cover on my lowrance. Thanks guys,
Trevor
Michael

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to CT and hope you catch some nice smallies, humpback yellows, and nice largemouths at Candy! Big browns in there too!
avidangler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELCOME! I believe the state record Walleye came out of Candy as well 14.8 WAAAYY BACK in 1941.

Leeway and elbow room.There's plenty of water to fish!

avidanglingadventures.blogspot.com

"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life,there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: