CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Beat the Skunk 8/29
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Beat the Skunk 8/29 Reply with quote

Thursday afternoon I headed down to Bunnells Pond to see how the bass and crappie bite would be down there. Arrived around 3pm.

Hit my usual spots with staying at certain areas longer.

Lures I threw included glass minnow Husky Jerk HJ-6, bleeding olive Clackin Crank CNC-53, olive green muddler Flat Rap FLR-6, bleeding pearl Original Floater F-7, bleeding pearl shad Jointed Shad Rap JSR-4, helsinki shad HJ-6, moss back shiner X-Rap Popper XRP-7, Cisco Topper, silver shad JSR-4, gold blade Mepps Aglia Dressed #0, and shad Shallow Shad Rap SSR-5.

Beat the skunk by catching a nice 10.5" crappie with the glass minnow HJ-6. Lost a crappie and what might have been a small bass with the helsinki shad HJ-6. Only other fish I caught was a pike bait on the Mepps.

Hit the road around 7:15pm

I was hoping for a productive evening seeing it was mostly overcast and there being lingering showers around the region.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: