CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: crappy morning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: crappy morning Reply with quote

On my way to work this morning i stopped by 1 of my sure thing spots to take a few casts.I have never caught a blowfish in this spot it has been bass lucky from the beginning.It is a underwater jetty in plain sight that no one ever fishes.
Anyway on my 5th cast i hook up.It seemed like a Bass head down ,headed for deeper water.After a few minutes i get the fish close enough to shore to see it is one of them.A damn Blowfish not only does he have 1 set of hook but all 3 sets.Here is were the fun starts.I grab my pliers and check out the situation.With 3 treble hooks in his mouth i have to carefully work this.As i get the first set of hooks out the bluefish breaks free from my grasp and stabs my finger (barb in)with a hook then rips it out.So now i am in pain bleeding from the fish and my hand.On the second attempt i dropped the pliers in between 2 rocks,can`t get it back.Thats when the roid rage set in , i proceeded to slam the bluefish head first into the rocks until my plug falls free.Free from the fish comes my plug in 2 pieces.The wood plug broke in half.
Anyway i filleted the fish and brought it home.I am going to be damned if i am not going to use that prick for bait.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: A BLOW FISH? Reply with quote

As a freshwater fisherman I can honestly say I never heard of a blowfish; after reading to the end am I wrong in assuming a blowfish is actually a bluefish? Anyway I will bet you had a better day than me. You ever tried to drive a school bus the day after halloween when all the kids are running on 90% sugar? cmorjoe
Old Mud

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW !!! Sounds like FUN to me. Wink Shocked Laughing Laughing That story seems to etch a vivid memory in my head . Dam,!!! "i hate when that happens." Wink

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes a blowfish is a bluefish.
Also kids ,kids should be seen and not heard...lol
Bring back the days of backhands from parents and the wooden spoon.It kept me in line.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

Just one more cast...
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gills are your friend.

Justin
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: ARE YOU KIDDING? Reply with quote

I never really noticed BUT...if the girls picture in your posts is your wife or your girlfriend WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU FISHING FOR ANYWAY. CMORJOE
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joe, if that is his wife or g friend, what the heck is he doing posting on a forum Laughing

Justin
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As hot as many women are ,you would still need a break because so many like to talk.
Conversation with my girlfriend on a tuesday

Girlfriend:What are you thinking?

Me:Think to self why must you talk during the movies climax.Actual reply nothing my mind is blank

Girlfriend:what do u want to do saturday night?

Me:Mike and I are supposed to go fishing.

Girlfriend:Oh it is my only night off this week.

Me:thinking why did u tell me so late in the week.lol..Answer well i guess we can go for sushi unless u want to come on the boat

Girlfriend:Will i be ok if i go with u guys on the boat?

Me:Thinking well i have been out 3,000 times and nothing has ever happened so what are the chances.Actual answer yes you will be fine and my brother can also bring Jen his wife now ,it will be like 1 big party.

This is why men with hot wives and girlfriends have hobbies such as golf and fishing.If you hobby is building model aircrafts u r fucked because u r still home.It is also the reason why we will go outside wash both cars,mow the law and fill all the cracks in the driveway and walkway the same day.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ploplopfizzfizz wrote:
As hot as many women are ,you would still need a break because so many like to talk.

Me:Think to self why must you talk during the movies climax.Actual reply nothing my mind is blank

Me:thinking why did u tell me so late in the week.lol..Answer well i guess we can go for sushi unless u want to come on the boat

Me:Thinking well i have been out 3,000 times and nothing has ever happened so what are the chances.Actual answer yes you will be fine and my brother can also bring Jen his wife now ,it will be like 1 big party.

This is why men with hot wives and girlfriends have hobbies such as golf and fishing.If you hobby is building model aircrafts u r fucked because u r still home.It is also the reason why we will go outside wash both cars,mow the law and fill all the cracks in the driveway and walkway the same day.

Amen to that!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ploplopfizzfizz wrote:

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Mr. Green

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: