CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Candlewood 9-8-13
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clinteastwood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Candlewood 9-8-13 Reply with quote

My nephew from Maine decided to come down last minute and wanted to go on his annual fishing trip with me so we headed off to Candy Sunday morning. Some young girl asked me in the pitch black parking lot if I was there for the tournament. I said no, that's why I'm here so early, to launch before all those guys start to get here.

We ended up with a mixed bag of a few bass around the 2 pound range, a couple of nice size browns and some fillet size yellow perch. Not a great day but not bad either. The weather was nice. I do a lot of trolling but by what I'm seeing, I think next year I have to get more into some of the plastics and casting. As always, still better than a day at work, that's for sure.
Michael

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a nice day. How big were the browns?
clinteastwood

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browns were about 16 inches. Years ago my father caught them out of there up to 9 pounds. I have the pics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: