CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: Hello
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Just wanted to drop in, say hi, and introduce myself. I've had the pleasure to fish with and against some of the members on this forum in the past.

Just to be up front, I am still an active member on another site, but with that being said, I am really looking foward to being a part of this online community too.

I like to bass fish, mostly largemouth and some smallie, and everything else is just a bye catch, lol. That doesn't mean that I don't appreciate a nice picture of a native brookie or a bloodied up bluefish.

I have a 14ft flat bottom jon boat that is set up for bass fishing with a built up front deck and a bow mount trolling motor. In the back is a 9hp Honda. It usually has enough room in it until I get in with all my crap and who ever is fishing with me hauls all their stuff too. We're fishermen, right?

I'm looking foward to fishing with people here and sharing any and all information on bass fishing that 20+ years of chasing the little green bassturds can provide.

Mark
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site!!!!
Old Mud

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELCOME ABOARD MARK. Cool I only fish the By-catch, and it works for me ! Cool Cool Cool . I' m sure you will enjoy it here. ENJOY !! Laughing

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site Mark, it sounds like we have alot in common. I have a 16ft. alumacraft bass boat with a 40hp evinrude, that I put together myself, and fish tourneys from, although I am usually fishing from one of my 3 friends boats. One has a 20 foot skeeter, the others a 20 foot nitro, or a 20 foot stratos, it's nice to have friends with bigger better boats. I have gotten spoiled over the years, and will only fish tourneys out of my tin can if there are no other options. Enjoy the site!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Mark!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: