CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds
Viewing Topic: 17'AlumaCraft Canoe 4 Sale! Also Intrested in Jeep Wrangler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NorthEastFisherman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: 17'AlumaCraft Canoe 4 Sale! Also Intrested in Jeep Wrangler Reply with quote

Bought it off a guy about a month and a half ago. The guy said its been in his family for awhile and only got rid of it cause nobody in his family likes to fish besides him. Work and school is leaving me with no time in between for what I love to do since I'm not old enough to drive. Haven't used the canoe once yet and I've put it on multiple social networks to try and get it sold so I can buy a Jeep Wrangler. Great looking canoe, 17ft long, obviously has your typical use dings and scratches. Has a flat back for a trolling motor if you'd like to add one. Its light enough for me to carry it and I'm 15 so with two guys you shouldn't have any problems. Can seat 2-3 people as long as you keep the weight under control. PM me any offers or if you have any questions. I'm also interested in a Jeep Wrangler so if anyone knows of one for sale preferably $4500 or less PM me as well. Thanks!
DJ BLAST

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: about the boat Reply with quote

how much are you looking for it ? 203)509-7894
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: