CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: last trip of the year tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joesenko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: last trip of the year tomorrow Reply with quote

Well its been a crazy year this year. Joined my first bass club and won my first tournament and also fun fishing I broke several of my records with a 7.3lb largemouth then weeks later breaking that with an 8.2lb largemouth then also breaking my PB SMALLIE with a 4.4lb smallie. All in all a great year and I finally learned how to effectively use a jig which was a goal so if I catch a monster tomorrow or I catch a 12 incher I learned one thing its not so much the size of the fish but the feeling you get when something thumps that lure and your heart starts racing that's what I hope to pass on to my daughter.

Til next year good luck tight lines and one love.
J.D.

" the order goes 1 my girl and my daughter 2 fishing 3 my guitar with tunes on the radio "
Michael

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on all your success!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: