CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Boater looker to join a bass club in waterbury/bristol area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NX 882 BASS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Boater looker to join a bass club in waterbury/bristol area Reply with quote

I'm looking for a friendly but yet competitive bass club that fishes in the western part of the state,a club that has a small payout scale(1st thru 3rd & lunker) to help offset the expenses of the sport,any info would be appreciated...
Ochofish8

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobacco valley bass anglers are looking for boaters to join their club. I am the tournament director for the club and would be happy to give you info if you want it. A quick background, the club is based out of "enfield" (meetings are held in East Hartford) and we fish all over the state. Entry to the club is $95 ($30 towards bass nation as we are federation affiliated, and $65 club dues that goes towards plaques and angler of the year prize money). It is a singles club consisting of boaters and non boaters competing for the year end prize. Each tournament is $30 ($20 towards pay out, $5 lunker and $5 towards end of year prize) and we pay 1-3 and lunker. We fish 11 tournaments, but best 7 towards year end result. The club is made up of 15 guys that like to fish; we are all about having fun, sharing information and trying to win so we are a fun but competitive club. If you would like more info or a schedule, please send me an e-mail at Matt.Miner8@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: